• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trailer Publisher PQube and Valthirian Arc developer Agate announce new romantic fantasy visual novel Celestia: Chain of Fate

1715133337370.png

Nearly a year after Agate launched Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story 2 to mixed reviews, the developer is trying its hand at bringing otome visual novel Celestia: Chain of Fate from story app Memories: My Story, My Choice to PC and Nintendo Switch. This isn't something I've seen done a whole lot and I'm really interested to see how it will turn out. It seems like the mobile and PC/console versions of Celestia: Chain of Fate are pretty much the same, though a press release for the PC and Nintendo Switch versions does state there are extra stories about each character in order to delve deeper into their background and personality.

You've always just been the daughter of a Duke, but that's about to change as you uncover your true identity: a hybrid descendent of Angelus and Daemon. To explore the world of magic, you'll enroll at the Academy of Celestia and learn to live in a world of angels and demons. While at the Academy, learn how to control your magical abilities and uncover your family's secrets.

So that's the fantasy part covered, but what about the romance?! Develop relationships with three romanceable characters, each one with unique traits and a unique personality. Val is fiery and passionate; Luke is warm and gentle; and Ash is cold and reserved. (Oh, a bad boy!) You'll have to balance newfound friendships (and more) with your education. To graduate, you will be expected to complete a series of challenges.

Visually, Celestia: Chain of Fate features hand-crafted illustrations full of intricate details. As you progress, you'll automatically unlock special illustrations to further enhance the experience. Gameplay involves simply making selections and seeing how they will affect the remainder of the story. You know what that means: multiple endings!

Developed by Agate and published by PQube, Celestia: Chain of Fate will be released for PC via Steam and Nintendo Switch. No release date has been announced, though all press material states it will launch "soon."

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back